Tuesday, August 12, 2008

life..

After many incidents happen, I wonder and start to think about what I am trying to achieve in my life? At 1st I give myself a thought whether my way of doing things is to my own benefit... So selfish.. I understand that.. Sometimes I begin to wonder What will happen to my life where I got a severe sickness or pain that can't be healed.. Dying is the matter of self estimate... Will I regret or feeling content of my life... Can I make things as they are now? I think maybe that time flashbacks is nothing anymore because what is the point that you regret when you are about to die... Furthermore there is no end to suffering which i held for so long... My parent's dream, my relatives dream, and my own dream.. To think that I manage until now is because i got educated to an extent where i still can cope up with what I have now... I was once stupid but never once clever.. i am not even a genius either. So what is my life actually? Is there a meaning of my existance or I am in a many people out there... What make me different than the outside people? Sometime life is so unfair for me to justify and to testify its significance.. Haa I wish I could have more time to think what is my life about...

1 comment:

chocolatier said...

you are basically wad u are...u r far different from any1 else...u think differently, act differently, since small u have something so different where no any other child will impossibledo so...trust in urself. ur existence mean so much..god created each and every of us.theres a point why god need our existence on behalf of him. to help? to guide? to safe? to cheer? to love? every creation has its own purpose on their existence...things might go tougher...but as u said before take it as god's training den. training allof us to be a better man