Friday, August 15, 2008

Have a bad cough.. or day perhaps..

Today morning at 1 something to begin with... I realise something is wrong with myself.. I suddenly cough non stop for an hour... I rushed to the toilet many many times.. And All of sudden my hand fill with my blood.. I was terrified... I din't expect myself that I'll cough blood once again... It is been while I cough out blood ever since I was a child when i had my asma back then.. I couldn't stand at all after I cough out blood in my own toilet... Then I chill down myself and stay calm... Then crawl all the way back to my own bed... Without air-cond I felt the chills in every part of my body... I start to sweat and shivering... So scared until I went to sleep.... Then this morning I barely walk at the hallway to the astro room where my sis resting... I ask her who should I sent her stuff to and have to meet my friend Pei Sha ( my another 'lil sis) at 7am, so I drove to school and meet her up and gave her the stuff from my sis.. Then I drove back home as fast as I could... I afraid that I may have a sudden Black out! So when I reach home I went straight to bed... At 10 I go take my bath and go pick my sis at bus stop.. Then both of us head to clinic at about 11.. I told the doctor that I had bad cough only cause I was afraid to tell out.. Then michelle called me saying she don't have credit to sms.. I didn't mine much.. So after that I went to cinema watch movie with my sis and her best friend Ajay... Wall E is the movie.. But in the midst of the show, I was called by an unknown number saying my friend owing money Rm4500.. I was shocked until I nearly get my blood boiled... Then post and replying the message and suddenly stop.. So fortunately the movie ended.. I went straight to the toilet and I cough out blood again at the toilet bowl... I was too angry.... Then I went out wash my hand and my mouth.. take the escalator down and call the number up... It was Michelle who picked up and saying it was a prank... How infuriating and frustrating until I get to deserve this... I first very angry 'bout it and suddenly calm after I replied back.. I felt like I am tested for this... How could they test me when I am such condition... I now felt regret replying such message back then.. And now I am very sad for such thing to happen today...

1 comment:

chocolatier said...

prank and test u say??huh? i dint knoe u take it as prank... i called u telling u i don have credit...cause i do worry ur condition when telling me u cough out blood..but i got no crdit in my phone..i don have any money wit me..da only left was 20 sen. first 10 sen i call my sis to pick me up da other 10sen i quickly called u..i wanted just say i no credit but instead i forgot i ask bout ur condition first and den tell u bout my phone...but da 10 sen cant last long and so da public phone just cut my line..later den my sis picked me up..i got no money to eat either okay...den me lawrence my sis went leisure to catch a movie...while waiting we was eatig ice cream at baskin robin. i asked my sis for her phone to call u..but cant get through...den sudd my sis show me her phone ur message.. sayin u r having movie. at first thought i tot u feel okay ed nothin serious ed so can watch movie.. i wanted type back so but my sis take her phone and wanted play on u telling u dat its from california fitness by den they was talking bout my debt that i owe lawrence.. RM 100++ den he just came up wit the idea onplaying on u since u dono its me..and say such things....i dint knoe wad my sis reply u after that. i dint knoe she said my chinese name out either when u ask whos da fren that give ur num.... den half way movie...u called i talked to u too.. and u sounded so unhappy.. argh anythin is it this is my explanation for everything... on behalf of my sis and lawrence i say sry to u. and myself sry that i dint care sry i dint knoe and i still make a prank on u when ur condition so worst... sry