Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 2



Yet another same old day same routine but something always happen by accident... Talking about accident.. yeah it is a close call I nearly had my accident on the road.. How it started? Yeah as usual the same thing that we do after waking up in the morning.. wash yourself up and get ready.. For me it is time to fetch my sis to Pavillion KL.. Hmm Well on my way to the 1st passenger Alicia... I go fill my my car and straight to her house... And then disaster struck in... Angelia the 2nd passenger is somewhere in Central market making her lost IC.. It is so damn boring waiting so I go to have some grubs... At the same mamak stall... somewhere near to Angelia home.. If I remember correctly it is the Ali Maju restaurant. Then the good news is Angelia back home.. So pay the bill and drive to her house straight, fetch her and go... Well as normal I always drive and they talk.. Well in the midst of driving, my mind have wondered somewhere.. So end up I speeding under the rain... Guess what happen... Too fast too furious had cause me to yank the brake pedal... My car skidded.. And it is still moving forward and nearly want to crash in front of me... I can't really think much.. So I desperately pulled my handbreak as immediate action.. Lay my steering straight.. And my car finally stop.. Just right in front of another car that I almost crash to.. All the smokes and breaks start to vanish into the thin air... But the smell is UNBEARABLE... Well almost all of them are afraid.. ( maybe they think it is the last time sitting in my car) My sis lashing her tongue to me of course... I can't practically be sad and terrified there... But I learn something from today.. But anyways I manage to send my sis and her friends to Pav safely.. And I called up my parents and my teacher about my condition... Ok here is the reason that I skidded.. 1st of all important aspects of speeding... Check your damn tires or the condemn you.. And 2nd get your brakes check as they are important and lastly Why would my Goddamn brain wonder off eh? Focus when driving... Then drive cautiously under the rain.. Road conditions is the worst when comes to rain and of course Malaysian roads are sucks big time because they didn't tarred the road evenly... And now I learn to drive slow this time.. And have to plan my journey very well so that I will not suffer the consequences... Well as to my parents complains.. Well hell yeah... I once told my dad before that I skidded at my place round a bout.. I told him that my mum's car aka honda acc that the grip of the fore wheels gone and the back ones are hardened... Well practically he ignored and saying I drive too fast... Aww dad, you had made me scared the shit out of me... So my dad practically go with me to the Brigdestone tyre shop... So change of rims and tyre.. Model hmm Turanza Ar10 .. A good model that I can tell you... Rims? haha normal sport rims.. 15 inch.. Basically I didn't want 16 inches and above due because this car is no longer in use and meant to be sold off... So why bother putting 17 inch rims where the rims easily dent due our lousy roads... Haha.. well thats all for today... My dear I am so sorry that I forgotten dear's dos and don'ts... I learned it today... Thank God that no one hurts as well as the money too.. k3k3k3k3...

No comments: