Thursday, August 21, 2008

Unpredicted day 5






Suprisingly.. today is one hell of rainy day.. As usual, I got up and do my stuff. Then something come up in my mind.. A wonder suprise.. hehe... So I leave my home at about 9.20 am... I choose to leave early as possible since I want to prepare worst jam ever... As I expected, the way to my destination is one hell of a jam... 1 hour traffic jam nearby at KL.. I can tell you it is like 2 accident on my way to my destination... And it pile me in nowhere to go.. After one hour of massive traffic jam... I pass by to few tolls on my way... Guess what I am practically lost for about 30 minutes until I called up my Bio teacher, Mr Leong who taught me to play basketball, well he taught me how to go... hehe... Thanks alot... I am now on my turtle driving style... Slow yet steady... It was raining like cats and dogs... Worst when I reach Kajang Silk Highway... OMG... The rain is like waterfall... I can't even see and it is like a mist covering my window and I basically in midst of mist rain.. So blur blur yet I drive patiently... Who knows what will hit me when I drive fast under bad weather condition rite? Well get into the topic.. I reach my targeted location... Hehe... I parked my car somewhere at the roundabout... I went in the campus straight on... I was practically walking until I saw dear... Hehe.. I shock her until she nearly fall on the floor... hehe... Then I let her drive since I am so sleepy today... Then we go round and round since my dear not so familiar with the area... Until we reach a restaurant after giving up finding the Oldtown... Then have our grubs which is sandwich, burger and chicken lasagna.. Our drinks is rose tea and expresso^.... I kind of shock when I see the bill which cost only Rm29.10. Huh is it to cheap.. Yeah it is... Delicious? Yeah except the chicken lasagna which taste so funny for me of course. Then after that send my dear back to her campus.. Well as for me I drove back slowly again but suprisingly took me half an hour to reach home from Cyberjaya.. Very very weird... Haha.. Then I took a quick bath and start to have my class at about 6... and ends around 11 plus.. Revision on Chemistry and Biology at the same time.. My goodness.. Very tiring indeed.. Not to mention I still have to finish up my maths book... Ugh no choice but die hard.. Ahh such unpredicted day I have.. Next time I better plan my day before putting me in extreme tired...

1 comment:

chocolatier said...

hiahz sry
anyway..after u went in i was still having class den i walked out to da roundabout...haihz... dint know u surprise make u so tierd