Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 9



Today... let me say.. I overslept!!!!!!!! Holy cow.... I just skip school... Haa Nevermind... It happen just what I thought.. Tongue lashing by my dad.. Went back to my room and play pair cards with my sis... since can't drive out so I take my sweet time hearing songs... Later on I drove my babe car out.. Take a spin, fill up and drove back... Somehow I felt the brakes is off a little.. So basically can't speed up.. Afraid my brakes gone... Haha as normal, lots of people looking at my car.. haha so proud. But if I go overseas my babe will be sold off... Haiz.. Too bad.. My dear like it... But nevermind since if I do well I might get a Nissan 350z ( Fairlady ). Hehe... And of course I'll pay for it though after I finish up my course... I wonder how many people will be looking at it... But that car basically not my dream car though.. I want to get a BMW M5 and a Nissan Skyline GTR-35... Hehe... 2 cars is already enough for me.. When I get those cars? Hmm I think somewhere I reach adulthood.. Economically rich and stable... Hahaha looks of my dream car...

No comments: