Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day 4

Haa today was somehow a 'lil dull day.. Well practically I got a call from Ed saying there is badminton at 8... So basically I woke up at 8 but unfortunately I woke up to early... I sent a message to my dear and got no reply.. hmm How could I even forgot that she out of credit.. So I call her instead.. Well finally I hear her voice again after for few days not able to communicate with her since she is in singapore enjoying herself... Well for me today.. I call her for awhile in the morning and then I do some sit ups and weight lifting... A lil sweat for me to take bath before hitting to the badminton court... When I reach there, I saw Ed and the whole gang there.. So when I play my stamina runs out quickly and my mind is straying away.. Eventhough I won some games but I still lose in the end.. Then I took off 1st and drove to the restaurant to take away some food for my sis... Then got tuition up till 3.. For damn 2 hours I cracked my head to understand weird maths question... Real wonders of hell when it is hard to understand... Practically because of maths I am able to think more and more of myself since it is like mirror of my past... An equation can ever be solve when you got heart on it.. So thats what make me who I am now... The maths blood had run deep in my vain ever since I start to learn that I am able to count even before I can talk... If talk about business, I also can handle.. Reason is simple, I just learn what my mum and dad do their business..I work with them when I was about 5 plus.. I can calculate sums and multiply easily... But then when I grow up.. I learn that everything have its ways of life... Why say so? Haha.. Because what I know today is what I will do the other day... Basically when you know something is meant to be like that is will be that forever.. Like a Theory becomes a law.. So now even I have to say maths is very interesting in every way.. No matter how much you hate it, it always be there to help people.. No matter what subject you're taking, will still involve maths.. Anyway.. Since I am talking maths... True I am doing my own maths work t least more than 7 hours today... Can say my head nearly crack but nevermind though... I have been drawing graphs and calculate every possible solutions on each questions.. I realise there is more than one solution to a question but it depends on how I plan it... Well I got to go again due my maths.. haha.. yesterday is a past amd tomorrow is a mystery...

No comments: