Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day 3

Ahh it seems like it is never ending tuition and the 3rd day my dear is off somewhere and yet to return.. Today what I am doing eh. Hmm I woke up at 8 due my handset alarm.. Well do my maths since must finish the book before holiday and that is my aim... Around 10 plus I play a game to relax and well since my mind straying and cracking on my maths... Then around 12 I went to cyber cafe to see JC and play rainbow six.. Quite laughter surround me today.. As Jc me and someone whose name I forgot.. Well play rainbow 6 where Jc and him suppose to coorperate but ending up killing me and suicide at each other.. Then I killed a civilian by accident as well as Jc also killed a hostage.. Our mistake getting our mission failed haha... 2 times if I am rite... Then at 2.30 I left there and drive my Fto back home and change car keys and drove out my honda to fetch my sister back from her appointment with her dentist on her teeth bracer.. It was a nice drive since the steering and the brakes functioning very well and I drove not even exceeding 80kmh.. But the journey was too silent since my sis not talking like she is having problems since yesterday... Anyhow as I reach home I got half an hour to rest while chat with Josiah and Chong awhile and go to my class at 4 up till 6.. tiring of course.. Then have a game with Chong, Ivan, and Ah Chai... And it is Dota.. Somehow I really suck playing 'em... Haa what to do I possibly don't have any ability to play pc and console games... At sport I am not a good player especially sports that uses endurance and stamina... haha... As I know myself, I am lazy to do my studies, lazy to go sports but fantastic at spending money.. Somehow I need to control my spending though.. But good thing I now save more than I spend.. Which is an achievement... At least this money could save me from pinch someday... Oh ya, today I learn back my chemistry on some chapters that I really suck at but except organic chemistry where I able to answer them thoroughly... Eventhough my class duration is short but I adapt on the chapter easily... HEHE... I left few more weeks to my submission and my real mission... Well anyways I have to leave it as it is and got to go study... Must sustain my real deal... Anyway dear I saw purple shirt which is so cool but got no cash to buy unfortunately... I'll try to get it somehow, wear and show to dear.. k3k3k3k3...

No comments: