Sunday, August 17, 2008

1st day..

Well somehow today is very boring as usual.. Tuition in the morning as normal... Then before that I was on call with my dear... But not that long... Then when she message me that she had reach Singapore... Well it is really nice for her to travel though... At least she can spend more time with her family and for her to relax as many sad things happen to her... Day 1... I wonder what she is doing now? Well too curious to know what event she will have there... haha.. Hope nothing ill happen.. Then as for me... Well I should get more rest as I still have my cough on... Tomorrow I will be fetching my munkey sister of mine with her long long classmate as well as close friends of her... Haaa life like a driver... I couldn't even save a penny as the oil hike recently.. I guess not much of choice that I have to ask from my parents... So far money for me is stuff that fills my tummy and going to local gym... My daily pocket cash can't even sustain a day... How crazy! Well I think i have to work after my exam... Hope can get hard labour work like at construction or carrying heavy stuff.. Maybe this way I can learn the value of money. All I hear now is my days are so soon and like not even a 77 days left for my real exam and 136 days left for me to get lost and going to somewhere I want to go.. A place that everything is so important to me... A place where my dreams, tears and sweat will come into reality... That time my wheel of destiny will begin.. Haha... I stray to far already.. Now it is my time to make my dream into a reality... 77 days.. I now have to recuperate at the moment and study accordingly.. Then when I am fully heal, I will go all out... Everyday will be hell in the making... My most anticipated strength is on maths and my organic, inorganic chemistry.. Need put some focus on my biology too.. I will make my own way as a science student to reach the peak where non of my family history ever achieve and the next line will be my sister... For me it is now or never... Well I spent too much time on my blog as already an hour past... So sad I can say this short... Haha my dear... stay cheerful...

2 comments:

♥ Pearly ♥ said...

Hey..
Gambateh in r studies ha...
Smilez alwayz..

Anthony said...

haha
thx