Sunday, August 31, 2008

Story of something which doesn't related to anyone but myself only.

Today I suddenly give a thought... Why we are exist as someone and that particular someone who trying so hard to struggle to his/her very own life... As I stumbled to see beggar begging on our money for them.. Are we to soft to pity them? Some say that we must be merciful and generous upon people who are in worst situation than us... But I come to my senses, it is not that we are generous at the 1st place or even merciful... I may not have the rights to say but we have our limbs and brain to make us striving until the end of our very breathe... Since there is a saying that "Beggars can't be choosers" If they are to begging, why don't they work out their life? We are creatures who are the most intelligent ones.. Why we even bother to become losers and winners? It seems to appeal that we couldn't have the best or perfect lives but we can walk and go forward using our hands to do things that earns us for living. So beggars shouldn't give up and keep begging just to live like leeches... They should get themselves to work rather living as useless people ( aka thrash)... There is a famous monk who once said don't believe the miracle of Gods for your own sake but use the hands that God have provide to work it out for your own prosperity... God doesn't label your fate but there is always alternation of fate where a single action of your hands and legs with our minds and thoughts can slowly develop a new road rather just to believe other preaches saying your destiny... That is what my life suppose to exist not only to feed upon myself but make sure I will walk out as a person who can lead a life eventhough isn't perfect but as trying to become a person that will be remembered amongst our family bloodline... I only can see and remember my sad past as well as walking forward to a whole new tomorrow where mysteries will appear... It seems I've think alot lately what my dad trying to tell me.. He is guiding me eventhough he is growing older day by day... I may not be his good son but I want to follow his footsteps to be a father someday... I want to pass his teaching that I've learn from him not only the respect, love and wealth but it is the bond where as a father and son which is tougher than anything else... If he could alter what the priest said to him, why wouldn't myself... I shouldn't believe others saying my life is good and can live but to make it happen to myself. As my dad had already change his fate as people said my dad is poor but somehow my dad had past beyond poor and become a wealthy man and yet earning no matter how hard he have to struggle himself in business where the income is very unstable. This is because he believe what the monk said as we use our limbs to work hard and live...
So I going to follow as he says and I am about to see and experience how far it will take me..

No comments: