Friday, August 29, 2008

What is now and then...

Today I couldn't think what I am practically doing and act accordingly. I had many weird dreams lately... I couldm't care less than what I least expect to do.. So I had my tuition at about 10 or 11 so... I couldn't recall since there is so many images is wondering in my head... I guess I am tired lately... So I and my sis went out today to S.mall.. So much changes on the mall since there is renovation took place... The bowling alley change ass well as the food court... Unbelievable... Hahaha.. Currently I kinda want to buy the game I anticipated for... Devil may Cry 4... I bought it for Rm30 where it is pc game.. Wow it is cheap comparison to DMC 4 on PS3 which cost nearly about Rm300... Blue ray disc can put you down miserable by buying this expensive disc for juz to play a game.. Well I don't care much... I drove so calm until I reached home, install the game and start playng it... Wow... It was fantastic... yet again duty calls... I played that game for nearly 3 hours and got down to have my dinner and massage my dad's arm since his arm muscle aching.. Haha.. Dad rest more after he took his dinner as well... Then I continue to play Dmc and I replied my dear sms though.. Hehe sorry dear for such delays... I couldn't help myself into this nice game... Well I keep playing and 'sms'ing my dear... Until about 12.30am I couldn't stand watching the glaring and the resolution effect.. Hurts my eyes pretty much... So I go revision on my maths again... Since I promise my dear that I must study hard.... Haa now I feel the burning desire to go down to hell's study... Argh the sensation is keep burning me until my brain keep aching and made me think more and more... My capability is back... I now want to keep this crazy aching sensation... I never felt this good by having my headache... I guess I inherited my mum's migrain... hahaha... Nothing to be proud off.. Since I got so many genitical disorder... I couldn't help myself by making myself a little stronger day by day... I am reading, doing my exercise and some kick boxing... hehehehe... Lately rain alot so can't go out play basketball... Damn i miss the sport.. Haha Adios until to my next blog... hehehehe... So goodnite and good morning my dear... k3k3k3k3k3k3k3k3k3k3k3......

No comments: