Saturday, July 26, 2008

Everyday my intention....

Everyday my mind is set to new ends... Somehow my intention is growing wilder and more like wants to kill something.. Something that doesn't exist until I face it.. My weapons are sharpen everyday to wield on the battlefield and my mind is thinking of every possibilities on how to win war... The toughest war yet to come and yet so near... Thrills are buzzing in my nerves and somehow there's fear too.. I have to depend on everything I got including luck which normally put me out ( but no choice to depend from now on)... Now I got my gf by my side.. Feeling very good and pleasant... kekeke... And the best thing of all My path is set to reach a higher peak and to reach there many wars I've been through is crazy but nothing is more clearer from now onwards.. I shall strive for the thing I should achieve and that will be my modest point to be someone who will set the history amongst my family... Now the question lies where can I win this upcoming war... By the way the war I mention about is my exams... hahahaha...

No comments: