Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yet another rainy day...

Today somehow got up very late.. Like 11 am... Haha.. I was too suprise today as today I got facial appointment... I go took a quick bath and head to my bed... At first it was relaxing, all the massage and facial wash put me into relaxing mode until she starts off by pressing the pimples on my head... Wargh..... So damn painful for at least 30 minutes plus... I can feel my life being sapping away by dreadful pain... Later the mask and off with my sister turns.. She is so damn lucky since she don't have alot of pimples... Aww.. Then we change our clothes after the facial and head to Midvalley megamall... The road once again raining... So it is hard to teach my sis how to go when she drives there when she have her licence... Well she craves for the beard papa and shrudles.. unfortunately shrudles somehow close down and ended up eating ice cream... hahaha... So packed up and drove back.. So stop by at KFC and take away some nice spicy chickens... HEHEHE.. Then bought a movie on the way back too.... Once again, tuition and this time me the first again.. Argh so sleepy.. Can't even concentrate while doing maths... Well manage to do a lot.. HAHAHAHA.. Then go watch the Premonition... and Astro watching the Mummy... Now I am stuck in my room where my mum slept on my bed... Damn... I want to sleep... Nevermind though.. I play my PSP till I am tired playing.... By then it will be at late hour.. So best time for me go berserk where no one knows what I'll be doing but nothing harmful... Hehehehe.. Being up late for something as always... Vampire at the night... Why I say so? hehehe.. I am active at night more than in day... So Adios once again... signing out... Oh ya Goodnite dear and good morning to myself hahahaha....

No comments: