Friday, August 22, 2008

A very balanced day 6













Hmm what I was doing in the morning... As I remember someone miss called me 9 times plus... Can't remember who was it? But somehow made me woke up and go online for awhile.. While onlining I saw Bubu was there... So chat with her eventhough she kinda reply very late... Not a matter to me.. So somehow I was called by my maid for classes.. So go to class until 2 plus... Then after that I went back to my room and take a short nap up til 4.. Once again I being woken up by my 'lil sister and drive her to Klcc for her piano exam.. Kinda moody there since I am like just woke up... So I patiently waiting for my sis being examted by the boards of music... Hmm then after finish her exam.. Judging by my sister sulky face... well it is a no no situation for her.. And worst thing happen once again.. rain in KL OMG.. This time I was diverted into many many roads... I even got cheated by a stupid signboard saying Jln Kuching.. But guess where I ended up? In Cheras Ampang there.. WTH? Then I was lost in nowhere and got no idea where to go... Rain rain pouring continously and calls from my parents coming more and more.. So ended up somewhere at national library... Then once again got diverted by the police... Damn it.. That road could've taken me back home.... Instead going back to KL... How in the world is that cop trying to do.. Well anyway I don't give a damn 'bout it anymore.. So took a detour to Maju Junc and get ourself some grubs from Starbucks and Kyros Kebab... After that I got another call from JC and saying the bbq is on.. So I drove home, I took the bottle squids and drove to his cyber cafe... Ed, Sean, Ooi, Smoking, JC, Ka Chun, and some kaki Cafe was there and pranking around... That time I start to wonder, I got connection with so many people there... I know most of my friends who mostly are gangsters and vandels.. Well practically that place is really got lots of Indians and chinese... My bro from another mother.. Niketh was a well known dude in that area since he is connected in Rawang where my friend Vikk and Taneselan is there.. Ah miss the old days... Back to the topic..So all of us in the cafe planning who will go to Rawang at Jc place for bbq... So I and Ed drove all the way to rawang.. Damn it is so far... Nevermind though, we spend crazy time there and practically sms with my dear and other friends for a while before roasting time.. Hmm well lots of talking craps and bullshits.. Ended up drinking red wine... But still Ed is the damn winner of the day by eating 9 "Char-red" Chicken and me the 2nd by eating 8 "Char-red" chicken... And fish ball roast champion eater is Smoking and my sis... And heavy drinker goes to me.. A cup and a half of red wine.. So grappy taste but the moment I drank one go, I nearly got my brain shut... ( where I normally don't ). Then continue talking craps and God knows what insane rubbish talking until ended up staying one night at the place.. 1st ghost talk until no one practically want to know and I was basically half assed out there.. So ended in Jc room and my sis ended in Jc's sister room sleeping.. Who slept 1st? Smoking, then Ooi... later is Jc himself black out... Then Ed and Sean drop dead.. Lastly is me.. Who can't sleep due Jc supreme snore... OMG... Ugh.. Somehow I fallen asleep by 3 plus and got monstrus morning call from the mosque... Give me the hell yeah.. I was having a good dream and got disrupted by the quran prayers... Argh... Anyway... I got only less than 3 hours of sleep and basically drove back to Selayang sending Ooi and JC back while others got to Ed car back to Kepong... So I drove back to my own sweet home... Tying my 'lil blog now.. And my sis already running to her room and slammed herself on her bed... While me practically blogging...

No comments: