Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stop!!!

Because I couldn't, well what actually I am thinking was there are to much of mind mind thinking off right now.. I basically wanna put off my thoughts away for the moment, so I will be stop blogging for the time being.. i have to settle my exams 1st.. After that I may reconsider to blog back when everything are clear off.. I currently can't focus cause everytime I look upon my time is always making me anxious hath of exam.. I couldn't think that why and how I keep reminding myself I have to forget everything and maybe I will be gone off in everyone's sight.. So I guess it is time for me to disappear into my own world where I myself understand more than anything else.. I can't probably be so nice but I will be serious and keep my composure... Time to be strict to my own life and be very persistent to deny now.. I now want to lock myself in my own shadow and let time eat me up until the day I able to overshadow myself.. So goodbye to everything I have seen and goodbye to all my friends.. I will keep in touch with you guys whenever I settle with my life.. I will be going to strike my own dreams and keep it alive.. So long and have a nice life and enjoy while everyone can.. BYE~~~~ HAHA....

No comments: