Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back for the moment...

Anyway back to blog but not that frequently this time.. Reason....
1st I basically so stressful that my life never been that simple.
2nd @.@ I don't know what is happening anymore.. I just so confused....
3rd There is a night I could not sleep due crying on some event..
4th Then exam is putting me under stress and I am having PIMPLES!!!!!!!!! due restless night..
5th Practically I am having much fun then last year because someone have come into my life eventhough many unexpected event happens...

Devil Anthony: HEy! You there...

Lookin at my mirror....

Hey you answer me you fool... You Shouldn't revise.. Go play and act your usual way.. Hit the walls, do kick boxing as you do everyday, increase your agility boy and eat MORE!!!!!

Angellic: Who are you to pestering him ##$@!!@#%&^%^& HE should maintain his joker image and keep studying to become a respected man... His parents is already at boiling peak.. So you shouldnt listen to that idiot...

Devil: Who are you referring you load of crappy shit... take that you cheapshot.. He is build to be tough... He doesn't born with weakness but he only didn't take care when he was young.. So now it is the time for him to enhance his body strength.. So that he will be fearless when against some gangster... And most important he can defence for himself at crucial times.. His parents is only care for their image not his...

Angellic: Oh shut up.. This is the era where no more brutes and wild fire or even mass killing.. It is peace you fool... You boy, listen up.. Study study study and listen to your parents and people whom you care.. Not this silly Devilzzz... X rated sucker and useless trash..

*no longer listens to the 2 sides..

Me: Shut up both of you.. You are a part of me.. Reaper and Joker.. I don't care who takes or control me.. I don't care when I'll be gone and lifeless.. So before that could even happen.. I'll make myself who I should be.. I want to be a fully grown man.. Not silly childish pester remarks of you 2... I want to create my life where bound to no rules and death sheath... I decide my life eventhough I cheated death... I don't mind I am a liar or against any wills of mine.. As long I breathe on the land, on this earth itself, with my hands, legs and brain of mine... I am going to live...

*sudden silence...

Both: We understand you.. Since we are pasts bounded to you doesnt mean that we are pestering your life but because we don't want you be the victim of becoming a society trash.. We are you and you are us.. We will aid you when come times of trouble... As you said we have limbs to make our fate and alter to better... Til we meet in dreams again someday....

*Silence once again..
Sit and stare at the ceiling room on the bed....
I guess there is more than expectation... No matter what happens.. I'll live and live for reasons...
Since that day, I was thinking whether I am crazy or not imagining things when so bored but I realise that.. I am starting to understand myself better.. I may not be that good person or a well being but non the less.. I will learn as I move...

No comments: