Friday, September 5, 2008

Nothing out of the blue..

Fairly today, hmm, I just couldn't help by keeping myself away from playing lately.. Rather doing maths like some nutcracker jackass.. So I play computer.. And today it is so boring and my phone bills are somehow very low still.. Somehow miss that ringtone whenever my dear send to me.. I guess can't be help since she is busy with her and I got exam on my hands.. I am really so tired and easily worn out during the day.. But at night somehow triggers my expectation to be very cunning and shivering in my own rooms doing maths or playing Dota.. But mostly is doing maths.. So many equations and methods of solving each given task.. I suddenly realise there is many ways but always saught the usual answer solving method since more safer than the others.. When I keep doing maths is like keep thinking what will happen next.. After this then what? After maths, I usually go play games then yawning like crazy.. Can even yawn~ until my eyes turns red.. haha.. I still feel the time ticking slowly moving from a pace to the another.. Time flies fast? It seems it is.. In a blink of an eye is past few minutes and closing to sleep is like few hours... Then is the other day.. I can't tell how much days left for me to get my life where it suppose to be.. Not sitting the same spot for years and even hours daily.. I want to get out and get out to see new places and foods.. Argh.. So many good foods is out there and I miss some limited ones.. Haha.. Then I miss holding my basket ball and my racket.. My speed has been decrease... So so damn.. But nevermind.. I have to bear it till after my exam anyways.... Dear I miss you lots and lots.. And I ll be seeing my old primary schoolmates whom I lost contact of them...

No comments: