Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Everyone is tired.

Yesterday is a very tiring day. I woke up at midnight and doing my maths up til 5am.. Shortly after that I fetch my sis to school.. Then drove all the way back home with heavy head and sleepy eyes.. I ran to my room and fall onto my bed... Time went by so fast, it already 11 by the time I woke up and see my handphone and a reminder of my dad's birthday.. haha.. So go to my tuition room, having my class up til 1.30pm.. I quickly run to take quick bath and cash in my wallet. Then drove to school to fetch my sis to tuition.. After that I go take a quick nap up until my parents back home at about 5.. So I head down with my sleepy head, asking my dad go out have dinner.. He said he was tired.. Then he went to toilet.. My mum ask me why today heading out, and I told her it was our Daddy's birthday... Then I told her how can you forget? Hahah.. She said she didn't even know about it since she got heavy workload and stressful.. I couldn't say much.. So my mum hurriedly go to take bath.. Then I and my mum go out since it is time to fetch my sis.. I send my mum to her hair saloon and I go pick my sis up.. I am worn out even only driving.. Then go back home to check on my dad.. He slept in the astro room.. What the heck? Then again I drove out with my sis at my side to my mum's place.. As I reach, my mum also down in her slumber.. Hey is everyone so sleepy? After done her sessions, drove down to my housing area to buy food back home.. After our dinner, only me and my sis watching 8tv for this program at 8.30 pm.. Soon after that my sis took her bath and lay flat on her bed.. Left is me who stay up till 1 and finally gone down to bed.. Weird eh.. So many fall asleep very quickly except me.. I wonder why though... haha couldn't go out with my dad... Still got next time though hahaha...

No comments: