Monday, September 22, 2008

Looking for cures part 1

Code: Depression.....
Title: Bleeding from the inside.
Start: Where should I go next?
Places: Everywhere in Selangor or anywhere...



So today after my papers.. Which is General paper one.... Finish within an hour an sleep for an hour..
Next stop, my car.... I quickly walk to my car eventhough the bell haven't ring.. I don't care rattan hit my ass from Mr Lim the disiplinary master... I get into my car, start and dash.. ( I hate waiting in long car ques especially at peak hour.. I drove fast but not fast like not even touch 110kmh at highways and 80 at normal highways.. So I drove to KL the city which known for crappy jams.. So not cool for me to chill around instead making me headache.. SO EXCESS DENIED!!!!!!!!

Next stop.. Petaling jaya... Holly cow.. So boring... I saw my parents cleaning their store but I dint tell them that I going to drive elsewhere... So NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh so good.. I now at Subang and Sunway... I went round and round passing Naveen and Suman's house... And got bored.. So drove all the way to Sunway Spk... Round also but..... NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next stop.. Genting Highlands... I never thought of going there... But well hey.. It is my first time going there after all I am a fully passed driver licence... So pass the Toll? What the heck........ Rm5.00........................ AND IT IS ONE GO ONLY AND THAT MEANS GOING BACK WILL BE RM10.00 AND IS IS DOUBLED....... HOLLY COW!!!!! Well I don't care though since it is my temptation of getting a cure... So drive all the way there and it is ridiculusly time consuming journey and since I plan to get home by 5 so no choice it seems...
The sky looks dark and drizzling.. So I drove and maintain at 90kmh... And finally the reach the small turning.. Turn in and woah... Going up and up and up... Reach to the cable car... Then took a breeze... Get back into the car as the rain coming soon and drove all the way down... No need of hitting the gas and accelerate... Just brakes... Going up was taking time but going down is rather fast... And then... Continue a long stretch of road and going back to my place and head forward to Rawang..... And it is the last and LAST PIT STOP!!!!!!!

So Templer's park... No one is there and can say only a little people is there.. I changed my uniform into somesay a punk with piercings and black Shirt with jeans... So then hike up a lil and reach to a destination called the waterfall... The water pool is so deep and refreshing.. I take my sweet time resting there.. The natural beauty and all living things are such beauty to be amazed but not the monkeys or baboons there.. Why I say so? They stole my car keys and quickly climb on the tree... I was like stunned.. It reached my tight pocket... and stole my keys... But serve them rite... They fall into the pool with my keys... Wahahaha... Action time...

Anthony: Come here you belittle devils.....
~Reaching to them... Swimming but no keys at their hands...
~Which means.. The key is in the pool...
All the time I thought I walk home but I manage to get the keys with my legs soaked... Aww~ So continue soaking my legs... So I keep looking in the pool.. Holding the ring I took and keep looking and staring into it.. Then some reflection of my deary beloved is on the wavery pool.. I have so many thoughts.. Wheter I threw it or I shouldn't... But Guess what... I didn't threw it because... I love her and finally I come to my sense that I'll keep it as my precious item that belong to her... Eventhough how many times I call her stupid or I hate you but still doesn't change a fact that I still love her and always do.. I don't wish things to be ended just like that... Now we are friends doesn't mean I couldn't be back with her as long there are ways of becoming a better person.. I personally say no matter how hurtful things may end up, still it is now or never be able to understand each other.. Like someone said to me.. Be best of friends and understand each other and that time is the best pair of couple... So I will continue to pursue and wait for her eventhough how long it takes me.. So now I am convinced myself that I no longer a boy nor a man but in the middle of it... Hence this place is my favourite spot to chill and relax when there are less people on the weekdays... So this place where I can be happy and sooth myself... I wonder are there anymore great spots like this... I'll upload pics of this place where I normally go and best of all it is near my housing area.. (Not that near as you think as a walking distance).. Well then goodbye~~!






P.S this will be few of the last that I'll blog about myself... And the rest of my lives is up for all of us to dream and imagine...

No comments: