Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Resolution 2010

1st of all, I pretty don't talk much about new year resolution because to me its no point to have a resolution if I don't make it true, or even bother trying to make it happen..

But still, I got 2 resolution, which is the same for almost every year and practically going for it!

1. Study and study to be a doctor. ( My own dreams to be one)
2. Improving myself no matter how it would be. ( Need to improve in attitude wise)

So this is my only to resolution throughout 15 years for able to think for my own goal, not my parents decide or so but my own decision when I was 5.

Thus, I try to make my own resolution on thing I have to accomplish, its a dream for everyone to accomplish it by doing it, and not by talking with no actions! Well perhaps not many really into new year resolution, It's just a hot stuff turn cold easily ( unless person with high enthusiasm its differ for 'em)

For me its true that I had alot of resolution every year, but only 1 still my main resolution and probably the same for everyone, which is to be a person.. So, to put it simply I just focus that suppose to do and keep it til I successfully become one, though last year I had my ups and down, failures and victories, but still, I will move on..

Lately, I manage to control most of my own temper, not fully though... Just to make my mind clear about it, I try to smile eventhough I am boiling with anger, I try to walk away when I am angry, I try to think when I am angry( most probably to control myself from just blurting out nonsense from my mouth),. I work it out somehow.. Need more time to control attitude wise., Plenty of error need to be corrected and best of all, I put alot of effort to change myself since last year I guess, try to be better as always.. ^.^

Well my last resolution, (maybe) I want to be a person who can really spend time with family as my father once said to me, to be a father must study and experience the true potential of becoming a person, basically, study to be a father.. I really miss my family back home in Malaysia, so I have to do what ever it takes for me to go home and be a successful man in my own way.

Today is 31st of December 2009 presents a gift and Tomorrow is 1st of January 2010 presents a mystery..

No comments: