Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I can't wait for some miracle..

Today I played my game well, basketball it is.. Somehow I dream of doing the imposible, but yeah I try it out, of course it is hard to do in reality rather in dream, silly me.. Since that, I overstressed my body and brain of mine, now having headache and body aching, so must do a lil' of practice to make it perfect.
Another thing, its getting chilly in Russia.. I couldn't even sweat with my comforter on.. I have to stand this extreme weather till next year, its like almost 4 months of cold.. Ahhh, to think off, Genting now its like nothing compare to the chillness here..
To make things imposible of imagining, I getting rusty on my Muay Thai.. I couldn't swing for moon kick and the croco.. Need to do something bout it before my body getting rusty..
Oh yeah, I currently playing 2 songs, one is the more than words and another is cant take my eyes off.. Hahaha.. It is hard to play without my teacher to guide me.. But well, practice more if I don't have talent, as saying hardwork override talent.. So learning 2 of 'em, I going take my time. If I got no exams and holidays, I'll definately practice..
Coming here, make me realise of my past self which I couldn't do, So now I make full of my life devoted to anything that I could learn base on time have given to me..

Well Don't give up and never give up.. Never even give thought of it..

No comments: