Sunday, December 6, 2009

The 1st years to perform..

Yesterday, it is good to see how people goes in the motion.. game is the name.. it wasn't a good day for me.. I couldn't perform well at my game.. But at least wasn't last for it. This show I still got many place for improvements, though I know I suck but I couldn't give reasons for me to fall as well, I gotta climb from my mistakes and make it as experience.. This part goes to everyone in the 1st years, from my point of view, everyone is good, and definately better at their games, we manage to won in footsal, but not all sports we can make it through, we got last..

This goes that, I've lose my bet to a girl as well.. becoming her slave for a week, a day have past, 6 days to go.. All the joy have driven to exams tomorrow. Kinda sad thinking of it.. I really start to get bored on exams.. All is I wanna to pass and not aiming distinction.

Somehow, the fun past by short, but everyday is laughter itself, I just can't see what is ahead of me.. But just waiting for it to come by..

1 comment:

Simone Lim said...

Hey, gimme ur skype's add. Momma is dying to see you. Do give me fast. Thanksss