Sunday, January 3, 2010

A few days vain.

Back on the track for the 2010 prick of the year, guess what?
I am bored to death!!!! Ok!
First of call, copying and studying notes is seriously dead boring!!
Second of all, its to cold outside, hands and foot are numb, body shivering, funny thing of all, my face colour is the same, no red blushing...
Third, during playing Dota to kill boredom, someone just have to disturb me, in return I accidently call her pig... Sorry I din't mean it....I am bad if come to sweet talks.. Ain't my style to court girls..
Fourth, because of that punish myself to copy her notes til 5.30 in the morning, done and get a bath to chill..

Thus, I have 2 notes to read.. I am so dizzy!!!

Argh 6 more days to do exams!!! Gotto to study and memorize like mad!!!
I must not give up!! Few more and I am off to Malaysia!!!

No comments: