Friday, November 27, 2009

The beginning of an ending.

Kinda stray and lose awhile.. Honestly I really tired after studying my russian language.. And a sweet succes of getting 5-... Feel good and worthy for trying my best and luck.. Getting my visa done as wele.. A pretty good day.. But a good turn always come a bad ones..

Getting sleep is more important than everything upon good thing but there are always people who comes and interupt my sleep which turn out as nap... And thanks to that I am awake til now and blogging... It really turns my bad side of temper.. And thanks to that I recieve a call from a person saying I like you.. yaya... what ever.. I got no mood in a call as well.. I just can't give any thoughts or feelings at that time...

So I went to Michelle's room.. Quite nice to release stress as in laughter with ching, michelle, saras, & shamni..

So here I am now sitting in front of the laptop, blogging, and trying to get sleepy..

1 comment:

Simone Lim said...

Brother~~ Hahaha~ I miss you too! Aww =( No nice food without you. hahaha, exam has been hell, didnt even get enough sleep, i'm like a walking zombie. Overall, this year's exam is really easy except accounts and sejarah like usual. And momma really annoys me when she says "Your kor kor this lah that lah...." Adoi. Macamlah saya tak tau. And repetitions! Gosh.