Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good or bad??

Well first of all, I got my result at 12.30 on last wednesday.. Very very very depressing as I am trying to open the piece of letter at hand.. The moment of truth had risen from hell's deep, At my first glimspe I saw my result printed in blue..thank god wasn't red.. Then to my points, it was one A 3B's.. I was so happy at dat moment. I thought I gonna flunk and had to take my second option. So I went to my agen's office and settle my route to russia.. He was also shocked that I am able to get 3.0 the exact figure.. And so the last thing I need to prepare is my passport to Russia and my plans have taken its course..I shall not waste my second chance that my dad give to me..

Oh since the aftermath of my result, many things going to recourse itself and of all is my own time to do things that I wanna do.. As such rearrange my schedule and after all I am not going to my college anymore so I can spend more time one my Muay Thai, chill with my friends and most of all is to learn to adapt new lifestyle as a preparation to Russia..

Perhaps, there are few things I couldn't forget which is the regrets that I face up till now and that is going to remind me not to stray to that path anymore.. I must keep my promise to someone who pass away long time ago and to my parents..

Eventhough I couldn't make somethings right but I am experiencing things beyond my capability of knowing it.. Life is so wild yet incomplete..

No comments: