Sunday, February 22, 2009

Learning??

Hmm it is very disturbing fact that what I am to do when there aren't anything to do?
Firstly what I am trying to imply is whether the fact I am taking kick boxing classes is good or not?
Well I kinda love this class and by the way it is almost a month that I am learning Muay Thai or commonly known as kick boxing in Thai..
Ok! I can say it is fun and really a good stress reliever.. As everytime when I travel to the place is in traffic mayhem but when doing the learning process, it is seriously good.. My stress just go off and somehow getting in the mood to learn new moves.. My first trial class learning steps and pull some punches.. Of course at first I am not used to move in a flow but as thing goes I manage to use full swing at my cross jabs, uppercuts, hooks and some combos as class keep going on.. Then I learn the the knee.. lead and rear kicks to force the person back.. Kinda hard though.. Then next is the lead and rear knee, and lastly the croco.. All these are one heck of a day.. And then combos the following day.. Every lessons are addicting..

Secondly, my life.. I wonder what is my next move when I am trying to improve myself as keep skipping classes.. 5 times only in 2 months.. ( not wise though)! haha nevermind that but seriously I wanna strive to be the best in my college..

Third knowing new guys in my course.. Let me tell you it is very hard to get friends there as most of them are rotten like drinking and smoking as well.. So it is really hard to know who is good and who isn't.. But not to my close friends like Naveen, since he knows what to do when he smokes and din't blow to my direction.. My best pal hahaha.. I really got no idea why my course mates smokes since they have no reason of smoking also.. Cool??? Hahaha not my case at all..

Lastly for past few days I keep on thinking that is that hard to give in something?? Like putting in a new leaf? I am doing so like planning what to do next and which must be in priority.. But somehow things doesn't go in my favour and so I still wanna bear things in mind that I must be improving not degrading or rot like street clowns who don't even know what is their plans..

Anyways Suman please keep blogging as I'll try to be more of critism on government of our country.. haha..

No comments: