Monday, March 30, 2009

A month after STPM results.

Hmm lazying at home is the main thing here.. After that fateful day, I couldn't walk the way as I experience before..

Now, doodle with my laptop, sit ups in my room, eat(common I guess), sleep(common as well), toilet business( ?? common??), and got no idea what I need to do.

On the other hand, I got Kick boxing phase 1 exams coming in June, then thinking of going to work with my parents( which likely happen 1%), or going outside with my sister.

The another mission for me is to get the jigsaw puzzle which fuss me out due out of stock and need to wait about a week?? Taking up my guitar lessons soon and buying myself a snooker cue which cost me about Rm370+/-.

Grrr!!! The most unfortunate event that happen to me is my racket snaps its tension and got a dirty grip... Ugh I am so broke this time..

But, kinda enjoy this moment where I can got most of my freedom till I get my offer letter from Russia.. Hope I manage to get it.. Though my parents kinda hating me leaving them especially from my mum due of cold( Actually she gives so many reason for me to give up going to Russia) Another fact that they don't like me going there because in Russia they beat up some people who they don't feel comfortable with ( It happens in most of the major and developing countries).

I hope I manage to pass my phase one exams to counter this problems..

Now I realise how much I'll lose and how much I gain during this holidays. Things that I lose is my own mistakes in my own past and things I gain is getting friends to accompany me during times of hardship and some live experience.. Knowlegde is vast and varies and it doesn't compromise readable materials but living to experience is the most valueble knowlegde.

It seems most of my life seeing new criteria and adapt it to myself..
Well til next time.. hehe >O

No comments: