Saturday, March 21, 2009

Long term???





Oh no, sigh, and ouch!!!!! Why of all things I grasped for breath and fall dead onto the ground.. Yeah, it was kick boxing.. Very tiresome.. I was like a dead fish without water, and all I have to blame is my own asthma, which cause my breathing problems and most of all my lungs can't expand properly..

So to comprehend my own problems, there are many things I should do before and after trainings..

Thus I come up with new solution which is,

1. More exercise to increase the duration or expansion of my own lungs.
2. Emphasize on more rest like 10 hours (minimum 7 hours)
3. Swimming ( for my own sake that gives fact I can't swim very well)
4. My own diet ( I tend to eat alot and lots)
5. Focus everytime when I am working out
6. Lastly, mentality power which breaks the limit possibility of my own body..

Next step of giving out more durability and stamina of my own body,

1. Do slow push ups.
2. Do slow sit ups
3. biceps and triceps training is to hold longer than rather up and down.
4. Leg extension and full stretch.
5. Pilates
6. Cool down. ( very important before and after of any rigorous exercises )

So much to do for my own hell.. And here is some pics of me in the studio in Sunway,

No comments: