Friday, January 8, 2010

Lets go!

Many things happen lately, as well growing fond of someone, But well here's a story,

Last Friday, which is the new year term holiday until to upcoming Monday which will be on the 11th will have collogium for Anatomy which will be tough to memorize and understand as well, So this holiday, what I am doing? Well read sleep eat memorize like idiot and growing fond towards a girl.. Oh man.... Anyways, few days to go, and I need to read russian and rememorize Anatomy...
I have a promise made to my sis which I must fullfil so I can't afford to lose.

For now I having alot of thoughts where are few challenges to be over with, I hope I could finish this obstacles so that lesser doubts in my mind to be settle with. 10 days have passed, and yet I in crossroads of my life. For few days passed, I still couldn't find my own true self, somehow lost in midst of characteristics...

But something good happen, I manage to play more than words on guitar.. Kinda amazed though.. Next song would be hmm, no idea..

Anyways, this is for now...

No comments: