Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Klcc + One Utama

Yesterday, Hmmm??? what happen? I remember I was going out with Josiah, his sis and cousin sis.. So I leaving my house bout 9 something and get to oil station and to Josiah Ching house (aka jojo ching) So I reach late, haha still in Chinese New Year mood but rather sleepy.. Well nevermind.. Today I was somehow suprised by the cousin of his.. Australian.. At 1st I couldnt catch what was she saying but get used after awhile.. Anyways I drove to Kepong Sentral for going to Klcc with train.. Then we reach Klcc bout 30 minutes or less.. Who cares the time.. haha.. So we at suppose to meet an Englishman by the name Andrew. Yeah but jojo cousin says he is boring!
Jess( jojo sis) was looking for the loo .. Guess what happen? the loo charge us 2 bucks just for pee? Jojo ching say just head for another.. Leave the bloody toilet and head for next..

Done!! After toilet, ok Andrew you're in play.. But I am hearing Holly keep saying he is not a guy, mummy's boy this and that.. Ok ok .. At 1st I think he is cool but somehow he gives me the signs he is one..

Ok the movie.. with respect for @#!$$#@#@ such God love jojo and the rest of us argue on movies!!!!! Grrrr.. Underworld NO!! due unholy jugdement for jojo.. then No again on Bride wars and in the end Inkheart.. I am falling asleep if it is not for the laughing scene.. Boring cause less action and all talks.. Rather dissappointed! Nevermind..

But before the movie, we went to Kino bookstore, so fantastic..Anyways I am not in love of books since it is the new year mood.. Ok I went to the sports shop.. Cool and afordable .. Then follow Jess and Holly for their toys'r us to get some toy flowers and some cubes.. Eat at B.king.

Then go to sg wang for food after movies.. talk lots lots of thing and back home..

Day 2, One Utama..

It was fantastic.. to me of course.. Well same group but excluding Andrew and include my sis..
Well we go to eat at TgI for brunch.. then loitering around.. Josiah went for books.. the girls go for shop a holic before the movie Bride wars at 1.45..

So me.. I go to look for baseball and footsal field.. And go for rock climbing.. But not enouge time since I decide to play pool 1st before rock climbing..

then head for the movie.. Hmm good.. but jojo nearly sleep.. As for me, nice but boring as well.. Nevermind.. After the movie, I go to play at arcade.. Rambo!! VERY DAMN GOOD!!!! I love it.. Then I saw a girl playing house of the dead 4.. Not a hot chick.. but she is good playing at it.. Then end up at starbucks for coffee and go to look at Mont Blanc for pens.. Too expensive!!

In the end go back due my mum making noise.. Tired but enjoy my day.. ^^!!

No comments: