Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hkl ruleZ once more..






Practically, sounds crazy and euphoria people as well as nutcrack panjack idiots fooling around at Asia cafe in Sunway.. So here is the menu of the day..
Piggy Jean: Hey wanna watch movie???
Dugong: Ask Nini whether he wants or not...
I and kok kok bear no problem one..
(Piggy Jean sending sms....)
Piggy Jean: Kor, Free or not for movie...
Nini(Anthony):Hmm not free lar, got tuition with Dugong..
Piggy Jean:Isit??? ...... Cant cancel arrrr???
Nini:Hmm I think can gua since Dugong like to "lepas Kapal Terbang"
Piggy Jean:Sure or not?? I feel very guilty asking kor to cancel tuition..
Nini: Sure lar.. That Dugong love to give many reasons for not coming and if like that better go
for movie...
Piggy Jean: Later Dugong fetch kor.. I go preparing..
Nini:O.o.....

(Moments later while watching Bruce Lee until 9.30pm)

Dugong: I reach alrady....
Nini walking to the gate where kok kok bear running to the toilet and then all get into the car....
(I forget what is the content of the talks and craps during the journey to Piggy Jean house.. But one thing for sure is about sex and love talks... = so so so so so crazy they talk until but I care less)

Upon reaching the location, Piggy Jean gets into the car.. Then all the talks goes again... All the bla bla bla and bla.. End up in Asia cafe... Eat and then play pool...




No comments: