Monday, November 3, 2008

The Ham Ka Ling troupie.. (forgive for da name since dugong ask me to do so)

Victory and the conquered Bukit saga...
Bihun.. Too tired for pose
Mr Dugong: Apalar... I so tired...
Kok kok bear: I am so well until I can carry the fatty dugong at my back... O.o!!!!!
Monkey me...
Kok kok bear evolve into cimps
Thats my sis.. so lovely siham... opps...
Yo nice.. but my head to big...

Behind the big unknown tree..
That is siham and dugong..
Hehe accidently cut the p****
Ahaha..
Only us can hear the moans + screams + laugh...
The HANGED MAN.....
Huh ? O.o?
Nice kick!
Bihun + kok kok bear
The lame + lazy teacher
Yup that us the Hkl groupie...

Outstanding pose' KokKok Bear: wariyaaa....ooooo....
Thats my insane teacher.. Mr Dugong: Yeah man!
Thats me.. Anthony: Hahaha.. I can stretch further than you 2.. Hahahaha..
It is awhile I couldn't blog my entry..
1st.. My lamest mistake of all that I forget to pay my internet bill for 3 months.. Ouch!!!!
2nd.. Because I weren't notified from anyone..

Such pooper..
Now the ravage of round 2

Ok Here is the stupid shedule...
6.30am.. Fetch layhoon...
7plus.. Reach cheras..
7.30am.. breakfast.. Talking on a show that so yeng because of this word.. Hkl.. (ham ka ling)
7 near to 8... doing stupid stunts and warm ups..
8am the morons walking...
near 10 plus.. reach the rest point.. All is being tackled by Dugong.. Siham ko ed her right tendon..
11plus.. go down..
12plus.. just reach down.. due to siham injury... dugong pk and kok kok bear live singing... same time travel to a place to eat... wow delicious foods..
1 something.. bowling challange.. The winner...... Is me.. Haha sure thing la... The proud dugong clean the gutter many times...
And after that fetch siham home and bihun home as well.. Tuition at 7.30pm.. Then call my friend cancel the basketball comp... and clean myself up.. eat + sleep..

No comments: