Tuesday, November 25, 2008

All hard, Not a day is interesting.. But Kick ass Yeah!!!!!

Haha.. So today I manage to blog since I am going to reach to the end of death field.. After that, what is my plans.. Hmmmm....
1st: Must pack up for trip and holiday...
2nd: Then after that, I ll be changing my new looks and getting something started, thus heading to gym and burn lots and lots of glycogens and fats!!!
3rd: Then of 'cause, I got to fix all my cars, and modify to smoke and beef'd up some road spice..
4th: Get into holiday with friends...
5th: Hate to say this, I ll be looking for my old partner for some business to finish up...
6th; Getting into work which anyone could offer and may go Australia to get into entrance exam.. After that, my journey begins once more...

Now getting started to kick ass.. Hkl Troupie is going to kill some fish in the sea.. Yeah you hear me right.. Fishing after exam.. Hope this plan goes well and will keep some updates of our idiotic troupie one day out.. More pics will upload to keep track of it...

No comments: