Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yeah today i remember where is PICO..

So after school today.. I drove my car to the nearest petrol station, fill up.. and back to school.. As I wait for Simone I bought to pack of 'Rojak'.. then when my sis come out, I drove all the way to Kepong sent her for tuition.. And then back to search where is PICO? so i drove to sri damansara.. at 1st near ssd6-10.. kinda weird at 1st since ! cant find where pico is... then stop at petrol station.. I ask where is Alliance bank.. they reply it is near at factory side.. Then suddenly I have a flashback.. So I quickly drove to there.. guess what I found the bank then I saw Proton company followed by Pico after a series of company along.. Then I remember.. that is the place where my bumper got hit by trailer when he try to reverse.. Nevermind though.. At least I know where is PICO... I guess I hit the jackpot.. haha

No comments: