Friday, March 7, 2008

2 movies in a row..

well after the math exam yesterday.. well failed my chem(expected since i drop my tuition in cekap) than after school pick my sis go to ruban class at 2.. then go to winmax at jiann chyi's area.. play games tiberian wars.. at about 4 my mum called.. so i took off from winmax then head home pick my mum to saloon at selayang jaya.. as she want to cut her hair short and wash.. hmm later at about 7.30 i send my mum back home and rush to winmax to pick jc.. drove fast to cineplex the curve damansara.. luckily no heavy traffic.. and luckily i called edwin to buy ticket earlier.. watch Jumper..( God know what is that story about somehow is incomplete) then since we really want to enjoy.. oh forget to mention we ate at TGI Fridays..( all I can say workers there such a wack) then we head to 1 utama to watch playboy cops.. funny at 1st sad at last.. well at least better than jumper.. no clue or even real ending.. well i reach home at about 1.30 am today morning..( get blasted by parents ) nevermind anyways.. I can say I enjoyed..peace~

No comments: