Thursday, July 9, 2009

Crapy week pt 2

There was nothing much I can say during this epic.. Devastated by the hospital management and the slacking workers there.. But somehow there is nothing much to write about so to the main issue.. Along the bedridden sis there always time I feel like there is nothing much I can do.. No internet which can make me dull and there is nothing much on the television. I can become like an idiot just by staying a day there.. eventhough I never come to realise that this hospital have the most equipment and advancement, but never priortise the importance of a patient beside sleeping and rest like a fool there.. The nurse is in the canteen most of the time. But anyways this is much I can tell about this particular lame hospital I ever been through.

No comments: