Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sometimes you ask who am I ?

Today I was thinking.. Why is it hard to live? Do you know when exactly you will die? Do you know when the time you should be happy or sad? And this comes into mind.. What we live for the sake of what purposes ? Which goal and destiny shall await incoming future? To many questions comes into mind when you start to crawl, walk and then run.. Sometimes it is hard to bear the fact that whenever you go, shit happens... Ain't that is true... When all darkness falls, nightmare begins.. where someone fails to plan, plans of future destruction is awaiting for us.. Once again, as today I was thinking whether something fun will happen later at school where all laughter happens in matter of teasing my own pal, will go on to me.. I wonder when something ugly comes in, thats it, things going to be pretty ugly.. Stpm is rather too soon.. I ll soon turn to the other side of me... At that time I ain't sure whether able to regain my former self.. It is like grasping my living nightmare... Maybe next time I'll be forgotten since I ain't the primadonna but at least I have play my role being a heartless human... All I can say that I am sorry that this is me myself... As the question above.. The answer that I'll say Live for yourself and do by yourself as long you feel content and happy... There will be no regrets as long you live from the face of life... Well then thats all... Hope to live as one mind one body...

No comments: