Saturday, May 24, 2008

Holla holla Holiday!!!!! yeah cool..

Holiday for 2 weeks starting from today.. Hurrah who dont like holidays? For starters, they work part time, some goes to places they want like for instance Spain, some study, some taking short term course and of course playing yet having fun will be in their routine.. How nice if this goes on.. Unfortunately there will be some idiot saying holiday bored and school is better.. What stupidity answer is that.. Nothing is better than holiday and nothing is interesting in school.. All I can say not interesting will happen if you stay in the same spot... By any means you got to travel, learn the ways of life...
So for me.. what is my planning? Easy! I got no plans.. Why? Simple! This is because I got my time fully booked with tuition.. I do sit ups in the morning and then tuition at afternoons till late night.. Tiring? Yes it does.. It wears me down everytime when I trying to understand notes and teachings from tuition teachers. This is the life when parents knows that what is your ambition when you was a kid and they try to put in suitable condition like tuitioning.. Hell does come down to my life when all this tuition started.. Guess what I started tuition since I was 5 years old.. Kinda stupid since I know most of what adults thinks when I was 4.. And I wasn't able to talk until I was around at 9 years old where I meet Suman( my best friend) and I started to get talkative by then.. Back to life, I know nothing is good when people having their best time out there and i will be at home doing tuition... Lame. It is hard to keep parents expectation under their nose.. But I know it is fine with me. There is nothing better then sweet glory as fate is in your hand. Whether to be destroyed or sustaining it.. So what is this related to holidays.. Simple! For people who are able to plan ahead himself and never let the thought go even for a split second, so he will entrusted by Gods with great determination and living life as one with joy, knowlegde, and most important is the ability to fill himself with thrills of life.. So do the things that you really need to do before you miss the thrills.. Don't waste if you got the chance...

No comments: