Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Great Time

Whew, so where do I start? By the way, I really enjoy so much in Malaysia, good times here because I get back to my family my friends and my eating life.. Its a bliss being back to Malaysia, and now it's going to be 2 months after my hellish 1st year..

So I got new TV, PS3, and a new speakers! New shoes! New Clothes! wow, It's heaven being here..
But soon my heaven going to end soon for as I have a week left for my summer break and back to Russia for my 2nd year.. I make sure I can do well once more and perform better than my 1st year , I dont need resolve for every new year but all I need is hardwork and always hardwork pays, no holistic bullshit to improve, but one thing I know for sure is being smart and more more hardworking, more effort in everything, no shortcuts for myself, all I want is to be a better person in my life, I dont want to hurt anyone anymore, (includes to someone dearly to me, and please forgive me because I hurt you)

Once more, academics and non-academics, excel both and I'll be fine.. yeah!!!

No comments: