Saturday, February 13, 2010

2nd Semester..

After a brief holidays, back once more to Moscow for the next semester..

Few things in my mind actually.. Quite afraid I couldn't pull myself for reaching the top.. I feel very depressed lately.. Got no idea what gotten me into this silly depression.. And again the unessasary smile and not from the real smile.. Come to think of it, I am stuck with exams again, I hope the results doesn't make me depress or weakened.. Really have to make it through the 1st year, once again die trying and study hard to do my exams, the only thing I find out that I can express how I felt only through blogging, though sounds pathetic, but well it give me some space for a piece of my mind, what I do think, how I felt over this years, it may not be long when one day I sit done having a sweet time enjoying my life as a successful doctor, but again obstacles have to be cleared thoroughly..

Life haven't gone so well lately, having a preach about chinese new year related to christian.. Why I would be bothered by it anyways? God is great, bla bla bla.. Yeah yeah everyone knows that, but somebody can wake this people up? I got more important thing to do more a less than going to preach God's greatness.. Why can you put your faith in yourself, I believe God ask us to have faith on our own, believe him so as we can believe our own, a bible is a story, a story correlate with the history and not only tell us we should follow the path, but only use for our daily problems.. Every human have his faith, no matter the bible tell us to do so.. Once again, I am in point blank to listen this same speeches all over again.. I am tired listening about it. No use for me when I have bigger goals to obtain, rather spending time to listen same thing over over over again..

But then, I am able to control myself forcing myself to go over the limits of myself.....
And I couldnt celebrate my chinese new year..
And the sucky thing, next week my exam... Chinese new year with exam on the following day..
Wonder will this go on for the next 6 years?

No comments: