Saturday, June 6, 2009

A long the crappy week.. Part 1

Bedridden, tired and stomach aching award goes to my sis.. Hail appendix.. Jackpot hitter and only after eating curry... (sigh).... Admitted to ward at 4 but I and my dad were there since afternoon 12... I and my dad were pissed at the management of Assunta hospital.. Totally what the hell are you women doing? We need to go to the bank to open account for my further studies and yeah what we get are waiting like mad people cursing the damn work etiques. In the end, no bank and no account.. It is already 5 since 12 we are there.. Not even a chance to withdraw cash.

Not only that I am cursing that hospital, I even curse the management.. Can't even do appropiate details.. My dad like thinking which room to put my sis in.. At first say 30 minutes put in 4 bedded room and that is when the report out saying my sis just done for the ultrasound scan.. But the truth is, she need to go to x-ray... Stupid idoits.. Why don't you tell us earlier, At least we still can put her in 1st class..

At that time she was warded and we going out for having our afternoon lunch since in the morning not even a grain of rice enter our digestion.. When we were out, the hospital call in.. Saying we need to go to sign for the anesthetic... I was like in damn hot temper.. After calls out, I was like "damn you 'BITCH' ".. Can't you tell earlier before we go eat! When my dad enter back to the car, I told him that we need to go back to hospital.. And he was even more pissed than me.. He say "what the hell... They should've tell me this!!!!" And so we turn back and rush to the hospital to sign..

Sigh, And as we are going to the canteen.. Again another call... Saying we need to go to operation theatere (OT is the another name).. WE JUST ORDERED OUR FOOD AND WE GOING DOWN BACK AGAIN?????? I really feel damn sad.. If I were the doctor there I really blast the hellhole out of them.. Ok there we go.. Went to OT and we wait another 30 minutes just to sign the anesthetic and in the end the doctor came and did the surgery on her..

Finally, to the canteen..(to be continued for part 2)...

(point of view)
For a week I couldn't stop my eating habits no exercise and even not enough sleep.. My oh my... I waste lots and lots of my money even my parents give me cash is not enough for myself.. Darn broke and darn to travelling... Toll is one issue and the petrol is another issue plus my hungry appetite even worst I am sleepy which add my hunger..

The week of hell is truely madness... I had to bring my parents clothes for them to change after working hours.. Yet I forget to bring their sandals.. Another scolding from my mum... I am at fault for not remembering but no need to scold like there are no tomorrow..

No comments: